Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 years exactly

This is a VERY special day for me and my brother. For those of you that don't know my brother left for his mission in Nashville Tennessee. What most of you don't know is that he left on April 4th 2007. What does that mean? It has been an exact year!!! Whoo Hooo!!! Me and my family are going to go get him on April 7th which is only 3 more days away. I'm super duper psyched!!!! I haven't seen him in 2 years. Otherwise today though I went and did another singing mystudio thing. If you would like to watch it just click on the thing that says MyStudio on the right side of my blog near the top. Once there you can watch which everyone you want. To recognize my newer video's they are the ones that have a picture of me in a pink dress. So yep!! Today has been Good. I can't wait to see my brother. I can't believe that the day has finally come. I feel like I'm going to burst with excitement. Whooo Hoo!!!!!! So just to let you know if I'm not at school on Tuesday... you know why! :) Well have and amazing week everyone. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment