Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Breathe

I can't breathe without you but I have to. I wonder if you feel this burning passion that burn within you like I feel I do. Am I just alone in this? I have been before. Oh lord help me. I don't if I'm just being idiotic or naive. I feel as if I run from it but it just doesn't leave. I can't escape it. I feel as if I'm not his princess and he isn't ever going to come after me. Will anybody ever? I wonder if you have ever had this thought even cross your mind or if it is just a simple never known fairytale in my mind. Does a prince always fall in love with the princess or will he eventually see the passion in the girl on the side? I don't know. Am I the princess of the girl on the side? Probably not even either. I am probably the girl in the very back of his mind waiting for my chance to be the very first thing. Even when I have always been there I wonder if he notices. Why can't he notice me? Why am I not that girl he just completely wants? Help me fairytale god mother. I really need you. I need dreams to come true and wishes to be granted. My ship is sinking. I have gone down under. Will anyone save me?* *Sarah and Savannah, and anyone else that knows what is going on, we are completely back to square one on the Tessa project. I'm sorry. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment