Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It just hit me

Life just hit me in the forhead. 8th grades almost over. Friendships are almost leaving. But I'm not ready. I keep watching the minutes go by on my count down clock and then I realize, there goes one more minute of my life. It just keep ticking like a bomb. Once we hit zero I'm going to explode. I don't know what I'm suppose to do about it. You can't stop fate. There is NOT a pause button. Sometimes I wish there was. I could just stop those amazing moments and take a second to savor them and enjoy them. All those amazing moments. That is what I'm going to miss. I know moments will continue but it is those people that were there that made them special. This next paragraph goes out to Sarah: I am going to miss you so much. You have been such an amazing person to meet. You are one of those people I'm going to miss seeing everyday. Somehow whenever I see you, no matter how crappy of a mood I'm in, you are always there to make me laugh and smile and just make me feel better. I know that I can always come to you. I thank you for that. Thank you so much for making middle school and unforgetable experience. I love you so much. Thanks for all that you do. I know the people at Marcos will be lucky to have you there. I will miss you so much. Don't change. This one goes to Banana: I know you are going to Corona but I still just can't believe life. I look forward to attending high school with you. I know that it is going to contain many laughs with you around. I still can't believe we are growing up. Wow. Thanks so much for everything you do for me. I look forword to these next 4 years with you. I know they are going to be an unforgettable experience in my life. Don't change. This goes to Emily: I also look foreword to Corona with you. You are such a happy person. Whenever I see you, you are always able to make me smile. You can make me laugh no matter how I feel. I thank you so much for that. Your the type of person I know I can come to with anything. Thanks so much for everything you do. Don't change. Thank you so much to all of you. You are the ones that have made middle school such an amazing time. Thanks for everything you guys all do. Love you all 4 ever. XOXO Don't change

No comments:

Post a Comment