Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Adjectives/Verbs/Nouns

Adjectives: Happy, Glad, Excited, Psyched, Quirky, Nifty, Amazing, Awesome, Cheerful, Ecstatic, Hopeful, Excited, COOL, Smiley...?, Fearless, Crazy :) Verbs: Smiles, Laughs, Hugs, Kisses, Blushes, Talks, Skips, Run, Leap, Dance, Sing, Love. Nouns: Lemonheads, Oversized Teddy bears, Sunshine, T-Shirt, Vans, Converse, Journals, Friends, Family, Straberries, Bok Choy :), Blogs, Shin digs, Fuze, Qt, Cars, Music, You, Me. I am in a great mood? yes. :) I found something interesting today. badmiNton. It has an 'N' in the middile of it!!!! nifty right!!!! I discovered this little factoid while cheering. I was dazing off and was looking at all of the banners when suddenly i yelled at kelly O. and said, It's pronounced Bad MINT on!!!!!! She was confused. then I pointed out the 'N' in the word. She saw my point. Life Changing. But yes indeed folks, I am soooo ecstatic! My mom got me a huge box of Fuze :)))))) hehehe that was one amazing thing. Oooo and some of the blueberry granola bars i like. Yummmm :) I am going to mutual at Lakshore tomarrow. Yay :) and all my friends are happy rays of sunshine. Awesome day. I feel like eating a grilled cheese... But we are having salmon tonight. Whatevs, I'm cool with that. I miss Sarah, I want to see her... :( I probably will eventually :) But yes darling girl, if you are reading this I miss you SOOOOO much and... send me an invite to your blog please :) unless you don't want to. Thats cool. Ooooo and guess what is tomarrow. Not my birthday, even though that would be freaking amazing, HALF DAY!!!! Ooooooeeeeeeee. yes. I am excited. getting out at 10:30. Pure awesomeness. And I have a 93% in Spanish!!! yayayayay! Wowzers. i'm hyper. Well... i am going to do some homework. XOXO ily

No comments:

Post a Comment