Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know that...

  1. I have green eyes
  2. I have never done anything with my hair except cut it
  3. I love the red skittles the most
  4. I still watch Disney Channel
  5. I do my best not to gossip
  6. I love The Killers
  7. I love Taylor Swift
  8. My favorite shirt is my American Eagle plain green T-Shirt
  9. I become jealous very easily
  10. I am Mormon
  11. I have a dog named Chevy
  12. I have never actually had my first kiss
  13. I like watching the sky change colors from my window
  14. I am too impatient to actually tan by my pool. I always end up getting in the water
  15. At pool parties I am not the girl that sits on the side of the pool and laughs and screams not to get thrown in. I am normally the first one in
  16. I say weird words like 'nifty, shin dig and okie dokie'
  17. My favorite show is The Office
  18. I have always wanted to be a singer or an actress
  19. I was a Powerpuff girl when I was little
  20. I can't curl my own hair
  21. I never leave the house without eyeliner or mascara
  22. I love heights
  23. I collect slippers, glasses, and cowgirl boots
  24. I am extremely self-conscious
  25. I like to pretend I'm a ninja, princess or a cowgirl in my spare time

Random yeah but... need to know...? probably not :) I just felt like making a list :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment