Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hey you!

So 2 nights ago, Kay came over, we made microwave food :) We watched the Notebook. I loved it very much. Then we watched Titanic except for the last 45 minutes!!!! My stupid player started skipping! So then we drove to Red Box at midnight. They didn't have Titanic. yeah so we didn't finish that one. We hunted all over my downstairs looking for the movie P.S. I love you. Couldn't find it. We were getting annoyed. Then I found The Devil Wears Prada. I watched 45 minutes of that. Passed out. Kay watched about an hour and a half of it. turned the movie off, went to sleep. i wake up at 4 in the morning. Wake Kay up and we trudged up the stairs to my room where we then got the majority of our sleep. Yesterday afternoon, after the cookie deliveries me and Kay went for a lovely bike ride. We got some batteries for my radio so we could go cordless and we provided some Taylor Swift music for all of the occupants of the park that day. it was pretty fan-freaking-tastic. :) Then we played on the play set. It made me feel like a 5 year old. I love them days. Last Night, I went to a 'Turning 16" seminar. ehhhh it was ok. they had lasagna. that was my only plus. The talk was okay. I have just kinda heard it all before. I got it folks. MEMORIZED. hehehe yeah. I went home with Kay. TAKE MY HEART AND PLEASE DON'T BREAK IT!!!!! hehehe we were serenading the people in the car next to us. They were confused :) then went, sat at home, got bored, called jiddles. :) Pretty sure the record was broken buddy :) Wished on some stars. Made me pretty happy. Went to bed. Now here I am. Awake and its Sunday. i just thought of a song written by Rascal flatts. yepppp random. well.... I'll see you later Alligators! XOXO ily

1 comment: