Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Friday, January 29, 2010

How bout we...

Start some posts off woth random thoughts? OKAY!!!!! lets run, away, together. Right now. Like they do in the movies. Just run, and run and run until there is nothing, except for you and me. Wow. It sounds really stupid when I say it out loud. hahaha.... silly girl. I have a pair of scissors on my desk. They are really fun to open and close. hahah oh jiddles... 'skizzors.' I feel so pointless right now. Like really... pointless. I laughed really hard in science today. *laugh* *laugh* *laugh* ......... wow i'm weird. blah. Ok. I am done. kay is coming over to watch movies with me. Thats what I have to look forward to! yay! yay 4 Kay! heheh thats cute. Okay, i think i will work on my valenitine's thing some more. Okie dokie kiddos. XOXO Hmmmm.... movies, so unrealistical yet so... worth fantasizing? hehehe silly

No comments:

Post a Comment