Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Human Fooz ball

Epic. Epically intesifying. Really. I am amazed. I went to kick the ball. I missed. Fell backwards. Straight onto my back. Yeah... freaking hilarious. I hear it go quiet for a couple of seconds, 'are you okay?' "BAHAHAH YESSSS!!!!!!" SO yes ummmm bomb night. PLus I got to see my Marcos buddies. Oh love :) I love them kids. Some of my best buddies right there. Kay is coming over on Friday. yes I am VERY psyched :) Whoooooo, I think we will watch the Notebook, Titanic (bleh hate that movie, but i will endure just for Kay) and umm.... just some good old fashion chick flicks. well I am heading off to bed. :) XOXO

1 comment:

  1. hehe Tessa, you did amazing :)

    AND I AM SO FLIPPIN EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!! It's gonna be bomb.

    ReplyDelete