Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Friday, February 12, 2010

Conversations with Kay at 11:19

Photos: Kay: AH!!! Dang, that it so adorable, it hurts Tessa: I know. It makes me happy but also sad. Kay: Exactly Tessa: Sad cause its what I really want, Happy because I know I will be there someday. Dreams: Kay: My fortune said my dreams would come true. Tessa's thoughts: Can mine come true? Kay I am soooo happy you have no idea. I hope your dreams DO come true :) Future: Kay: I am so making a sign Tessa: Me too. and when I get engaged, first thing I will do, climb on my roof and yell, I AM IN LOVE!!!! Oh kay... just watch one day when we have moved away, you will get a call from me and I will scream into the phone and you will know why :) Then 2 months will pass and you will be wearing a blue dress with cowgirl boots. Just watch, I am right :) I love you all. you are the cherry on top of my life :) XOXO P.S. Savannah, you will be wearing a dress too. And so many more of you, just watch, I am right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment