Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I can't handle titles

Isn't it SO weird how people are different on the Internet and how they are in person. It really bugs me. I mean its like 'oh yeah, I LOVE YOU TESSA!!!' but in reality there is no conversation even if someone tries to make some. It really is getting under my skin. which I know is a stupid thing to let bother me. Its just... weird. Well to Savannah, I am doing good. just the norm. I really have something to show you. But you weren't at lunch to day... oh wells :) I brought you a peanut butter cookie but you weren't there so... me and Alina ate it. hehehe yeah. Well I am doing good. Not much really. I love you oh so much darling. I told Kay I felt like a fish in an astronaut suit floating in orbit. Pretty sure she thinks I'm the weirdest thing ever :) I am pretty sure I'm getting sick. Well... I am heading out now. bye bye. I love you all. really XOXO quirkay

No comments:

Post a Comment