Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Monday, February 1, 2010

Long live Coco

Racecar spelled backwards is, racecar. Its seems like all technology is not working for me today. Except my phone, which I dropped today... Whoever said Razors break easily... My phone has proven you wrong. I have dropped it several times on cement, tile and any other surface you can think of. I am pretty sure it has been ran over by a car and water got spilt on it. yeah, my phone is INDESTRUCTIBLE. I am in a weird mood. I just spent the last 15 minutes staring at my slinky. Yeppp... Then I talked to Maddy. We have to write essay's. Stupid harsh grading teachers. Yeah! I AM TALKING TO YOU! Even though you are one of my favorite teachers and you are really funny and nice. You just grade very hard. But yeah, you are cool... I doubt she will read this. heheh hi. I just thought of that commercial for tbs where Stewie from family guy kept screaming mom, mom, mommy, mom, mom, mommy. Then the mom yells 'WHAT?!' at him really angry then he smiles and says hi. :) I have done this to my mother on several occasions. In fact... just thought of something, when i was little, if I was going to tell my mommy something, and I forgot what I was going to say i would just say 'I love you.' Well... I thought it was cute. Hmmm... POSSESSED. Psyche. Okay... I am done. tee hee. wow that's weird. blah. okay. GOOD BYE. FAREWELL RAMBO!!!! (inside joke. Sorry to leave you out :) ) XOXO oh and p.s. Conan O'brian has been canceled. i am angry. I like Conan. I often quote him on a daily bases. like in Spanish class today, and in seminary. They were talking in funny Spanish accents so I yelled out 'CONANDO!!! Si, soy CONANDO!!!' Yeah. I'm weird. But in case you guys didn't know, I'm with Coco. Yeah. I love you Coco. You are cool Coco. I wish you were still on NBC Coco. Bye Coco. Long live Coco. hmmm... When i read back on this, I sound weird. I am not that strange kiddo's. I'm not weird, I'm just a bit unwell. hmm okay. bye bye. XOXO ily

No comments:

Post a Comment