Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I got this

Oh yeahhhh I got it down. Tessa, what do you have down? Did you learn how to do something? No my curious friend... this is not something you just learn... this, this is epic. Ohhhh I see, Mind telling me If I must. I have finally learned the talent of understanding life! Plus... I just downed a soda in 5 minutes. Weren't expecting that were you? So currently I am obsessed with the song "Black Parade." I don't know why it just... it kinda makes me feel... like I can push through things which... I mean who doesn't like a good "I DON'T CARE" song? I certainly Love them :) My favorite part of the song is from 3:00-3:40. It just... its almost like they are rebelling or in a revolution. Cool right? And if you listen close to what they are saying... it goes along of the lines of being strong, carrying on, and not breaking underneath pressure. Yeah neat things. Well I will just put this here for you to read :) XOXO Because the world will never take my (heart) Go and try; you’ll never break me.

No comments:

Post a Comment