Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

uh... you there

Hey. Hello. How are you? Me? Great. Kelly came over yesterday :) we had a fun time. We had a dance party at midnight it was pretty intense. We has a sugar rush. Then.... I don't really remember what happened after that. Symptoms from sugar hung over :) Then lets see.... we went to jumpstreet. Um... Yeah... I like that place. :) I also like blue T-Shirts ;) Wow I type a lot of smiley faces... In about an hour i will ride my bicycle over to Kelly's place and we will make a cake for her web show. I have been instructed to save a piece for Cj... If I don't I can't go to Dq. You see my dilemma. But yeah. Should be great. on Friday I am watching the Powerpuff girls at Kay's house. Who else misses that show?! Ummm ME. Oh yeah and me and my friends are being hobos at Ikea tonight. If anyone would like to come to that just text me. We need more hobos :) Alrighty well that about it. Hope you all have a great day! XOXO P.S. Mackenzie, I think I am going shopping on Saturday, if you would like to come :) Just facebook me.

No comments:

Post a Comment