Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello darlin

Sooo today. Eh today was fine. But you know what I did. I decided not to care and it was fantastical. As I saw you walking away... i just talked to someone else and had a delightful conversation. You aren't the only one. And to her, you aren't the only guy either. Have a great life. But uh yeah :) cheer was great. No drops um... good job kiddos. I love you all so much. Oh and Kay came to practice!!! ahhh she just walked in and I was just so excited and happy :) She really needs to go to my school. Yeah really. But yes, soooo great to see her. You really brightened up my day. And i got the big hug I was wanting, even though I smelled like a sweaty cheerleader. So yeah thats it. Love you all very much :) XOXO P.S. to Kay, I am also so thankful for last summer. Thanks for inviting me over to your house for that 'end of P.E. summer thing' Thats what got us going. And we both took that step. I am so thankful for you. I love you so much and I will always be here for you. Anyday anytime. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment