Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love the cliche love songs that are so meaningless and pointless. They make me smile :) So lets see... hows the life going? Its going swell. Thanks for asking. So lets see, oh yes, 3 more days till summer!!! And then I am off to camp eeep yay! :) I am pretty psyched. Ah so on Friday, I put a little sign on Savannah's locker that said "I love you Savannah Banana!!!" I wonder if she liked it... hm? Umm so I stayed the night at Kay's house, that was purty fun. We took a bunch of funny pictures, worked on our new vlog, The Kay and Tessa Rae show (coming soon) and we just chilled and talked. Good life :) Then Saturday we watched Dan in Real Life. I love that movie :) Then Kay came over to my house so I could show her my new shoes (pictures soon to be posted) Well I believe thats it. Love everysingle one of you that takes the time to read this :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment