Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kay

Things change. Its all planned. I know. I know. I know. ITS SUCKS. I dealt with it too. Trust me, it really just plain sucks. But, its all planned. And we follow it. We walk through it, we run through it sometimes. We smile through it, and then we break down on the bedroom floors and cry through it. But the reasons for our tears are not the exceptions. They are just the distracting bumps on the road. We trip over the bumps. We might get some scratches and bruises, then we stand up, brush ourselves off and keep on going. Cause there is a pretty little new fresh cookie waiting at the end :) Just for you. Trust me. Things will get better. Your just at the low, just wait, swipe the slate and mind clean and just stand up again. It will all get better. Afterall, Summer is almost here :) I love you so much girl. Forever and Always XOXO Lobster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment