Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, May 9, 2010

We promised

Tessa: you are the only exception <3
Kay: Ahh no, I love it! Tessa: yep :) i promise lets make a vow right now we will only say that once to one person Kay: "You are the only exception"? Tessa: yep cause they are the only one they are the only exception. cause the others... the others will have somehow hurt us and we will leave Kay: OK! True dat. Promise!!! Tessa: I promise you, Kay Shaeffer, I will never say 'you are the only exception', except to the person I marry cause that will be the only time i mean it. Kay: I promise you, Tessa Patterson, I will never say 'you are the only exception' except to my true love. <3 Tessa: :) Pinky promise? Kay: PINKY PROMISE! I did it to the air just now :) Tessa: same here we are serious about those Kay: Heck yes we are. We are for real. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment