Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am a hipster.

So I am sitting, here in Language arts as a... (DRUM ROLL) SOPHMORE!!!! Oh yeah babyyy. So we are researching greek people... haha um yeah. Exciting isn't it? I am researching Demeter, who is the mother of Persephone. Demeter is the Goddess who brings forth fruit, grains, all that lovely stuff. The main story one hears about Demeter is how her daughter was kidnapped by Hades and was taken into captivity. Charming right? So basically, whenever her daughter is taken, it becomes really cold, and sad because... that's how she is feeling (Winter). You get me there? But, when her daughter, Persephone is returned, it is all warm and happy, thus making all the plants grow, prosper, etc. Hmmm... So, according to the weather happening in Arizona, Persephone and Demeter must be having a little party. Thanks Greek mythology for finally helping me understand why it is so hot in Arizona. On a lighter note, I am currently sitting next to Alina, and Victoria. :) Its a fun class period. Love you all. Sorry I haven't been on my blogger. if you would like to continue reading of the daily adventures of Tessa (i.e. ME) you can go to: justaraeofsunshine.tumblr.com There you go kiddos. I will continue to update this blog but it will most likely not be as frequent as my tumblr. I hope you guys have a fantastic day :) XOXO P.S. I really love all of you guys oh so much. Thanks for putting up with me and well... everything I seem to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment