Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Friday, February 20, 2009

2 Day Update!

So basically Thursday night I was at tumbling and literally did a head to toe landing on my standing tuck. During my tuck I wasn't rotating my hips over and I would just stop turning. But luckily I didn't get a red rug burn on my chin. It stinged extremely bad though. Also, have any of you watched the show "Degrassi"? That could be my school! There is back stabbing, trashing and just plain insanity. People just really need to back off. That isn't how middle school should be! They need to know that being mean to people isn't going to make people like them. Just as an example, when someone confronts you about something you said about them, instead of denying it, admit to it! Just putting it off is only going to make it worse! Just admit it. Be sorry. (It's their choice to forgive you.) Accept what happens. Don't do it again. That's really, in my opinion, just how to deal with things. Also today I gave away Susan's cookies! We first gave them to this Spanish girl at a bus stop. She was somewhat taken by surprise but it was fun. We also gave some cookies to an African American lady. She was very kind and greatful. The last dozen of cookies we gave to my friend Christine. She had been having a pretty hard day so... I thought maybe she'd want some cookies. Remember our little project to be kind to everyone! Remember to enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment