Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Drama Wednesday

So is was drama Wednesday! Those lovely and immature boys that I attend school with decided to make my life a little harder! So in Spanish class my teacher was commenting on how any guy would be lucky to marry me because I can bake then I hear these guys say, "Eww!" It really just made me feel bad and made me feel even worse about myself. Seriously, why do guys have to be like that?! It is just so annoying and it doesn't help anyone! Do they really think that being rude to people is going to make people like them?! That is really not going to get them anywhere. I just hope things will get better in high school. However, I did learn from this experience that I have amazing friends! Thank you soooo much to Christine and Marissa for helping me out and making me feel better about myself. Also today I tried out for the school talent show. I sang and played the piano. I performed "Love Song" by Sara Barrellies. I think I did good. :) I hope I make it! Also, today we had our science fair. No ribbon but... Whatever! It was still fun. It lifted a lot of stress off my shoulders on that project. That's about it. Also, remember the little assignment that has been assigned to be nice to people! If you haven't seen the assignment go to yesterday's post. Remember to enjoy life!

1 comment:

  1. Tell those boys you have a brother who will beat them within an inch of their lives!

    ReplyDelete