Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday back to school

It is back to school. Ugh... I really liked my day off. So basically I had adapted to the sleep in schedule over my 3 day weekend so... today I moved like a slug and was almost late. But thanks to my mommy we made it there! So today there was some drama. Apparently this one girl said something to one of my other friends. It really was just random and kind of unexpected. Ugh... seriously why do people need to treat each other like that?! It is just so rude and horrible to treat your peers like that. It really isn't going to get that rude person anywhere in life plus it just brings the other person down. Being mean doesn't really help anyone. So on that note, here is a little project for everyone: try to compliment someone or say "hi" to some one or just try to make someone feel good everyday for a week. I guarantee it will not only make you feel good but it will make everyone feel better too, and that's just really how things should be! But otherwise from that incident I had a pretty good day. So... there is your little dose of everything! Make sure to enjoy life, have a good day and smile! :) Also here is a song I wrote today:
Simplicity
1st verse: There's difficulties in our life's and we are haunted by doubt. We can feel as if we know everything but then we have nothing figured out. We can make things harder than they seem. Try to figure out technology of our dreams. Oh I just miss those times. What ever happened those times?
Chorus #1
Oh it's simplicity. Long summer days laying out in the grass watching the sun and skies float by. Sitting with the love of your life, just wanting to stay there forever.Simplicity. Two little kids never knowing that they were meant for each other. Simplicity. We can laugh even when it's about nothing. Oh that's simplicity.
2nd verse: You go to school. It's long and never ending. Judgemental and you never know whats going to happen. Who are your friends? Who talks about you? Why do they say that about you? Does everyone feel the way I do? Why can't we just keep those things that are easier than this?
Chorus #2
Oh it's simplicity. When in kindergarten and everyone was kind to you. To be someones friend all you had to do was be nice to them. It's simplicity. Riding home at 2am in a pickup truck. Lying on the tail gate and looking up at a starry sky. It's simplicity. Taking a long walk in the fields while holding his hand. Simplicity. Skating in a park with my brother. Laughing and talking and having fun. Oh that's simplicity.
Interlude: Oh it's simplicity. Being 5 years old sitting in my red play truck that is sitting in the hall. You run towards me and push me down the hall and we just start laughing. Yeah simplicity. Being 3 and sitting with you guys in mama's bed and laughing at all those things we said. That's simplicity.
Ending: Oh Oh. Yeah simplicity. Just you and me. That's simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment