Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Here is one question you can all clear from your minds, "A size 32 thong does exist." How did I find this out? Um... No comment. I was at "In and Out Burger" and... I saw what I saw. (I am scared for life!) Haha! It was also my daddy's birthday today!!! Yay! I'm super psyched! My brother is also coming from NY today! So yay! I also discovered that one of my bestest buddies has a blog! I was excited to check out. If Sarah is reading this... I love your blog. Very cute! So I have a had a very good and relaxing Sunday. You can close your computers right now if you want cause... in these next few sentences I am going to describe what I'm going to wear tomorrow and Gossip Girl! Just a little warning! So I am wearing a spaghetti strap dress that has giraffe print all over it and with it a brown jacket over it. This outfit was inspired by "Gossip Girl." I was feeling this vintage and trendy vibe so basically I raided my closet. I've been feeling very Madison Avenue lately. So I think that's about it. Have a very good week! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment