Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Looking for a Pencil

Looking for a pencil is a difficult task. You seem to find them all over when you don't need one but when you need and desire and have practically created a "Nancy Drew" case out of finding one there never seems to be one around! So... I am trying to complete my homework but I can't find a stupid pencil anywhere! I wonder if I told my teacher I couldn't find a pencil she would excuse me from homework... probably not. Hmm... that's about it. I thought I'd brighten all of your days with my unfortunate story of not being able to find a pencil. I am going to write a poem about it. My Pencil Sitting at a table. But I always seem so unable to finish my work. Oh, pencils really are jerks. You search. You seek. Such a waste of time. Yet it always seems to make me lose my mind. Oh pencil. My sweet pencil. Why have you run away from me? All of those times I accidentally broke your lead, I didn't mean to make you unhappy. Yet you hate me and you still hide. I never wanted to say goodbye. Oh pencil, please no more hide and go seek. This long game we have been playing just seems so... bleak. Please pencil of pencil. I have to finish my math homework. I've looked in all those cluttered drawers you usually lurk. When I search for you, dear pencil, you probably smirk. But I'm sick of looking and doing all this guess work. When I finally found you I felt very ecstatic. Oh, I felt as if I was lovesick. I shouted "I found you! I found you!" You don't look as excited as I do.

1 comment:

  1. i love how you can make a poem about the most randomest things! :)

    ReplyDelete