Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscars

I am watching the Oscars. I don't know how to spell Oscars. Sorry for any dis respect I might've caused. :) Wow! The music at the Oscars is incredible!! I have also taken a quiz that says which Oscar I would've won. Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.the-n.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3443 I won the Stylie! That means I basically always have style. (This is not me talking. That is the internet. I am not that vain!!) So comment and tell me what award you got! There is also a quiz about what you should wear to the Oscars. Here is the link to that: http://www.the-n.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3357. This is what it said for me: You should wear this not-so-basic black dress. Some black dresses are simple and plain, but not this one. It's slinky, stylish, and it shows off your back... exactly your style, right? In this smooth silhouette, you'll be sexy without looking like you're chasing the next fashion trend. It's hard to tell in the photo, but this dress has a bit of sparkle to it, so you'll shimmer in the light (and whenever a camera flashes in your direction). That sounds somewhat similar to my own personality. Hehe! Pretty acurate. Here is one more quiz. It tells you what you should wear on the Red carpet: http://www.the-n.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3149. This what I got: Your red carpet style is... sophisticated siren. When you dress up for big events, you find the perfect balance of sexiness and timeless beauty. You're fashionable, but you also know what styles look good on you, and that matters more to you than following the trends. Like Scarlett Johansson, you'd rather resemble a classic Hollywood star than try something trendy. You'll have photos from this event for the rest of your life, and you don't want to roll your eyes every time you look at them! So check those out and tell me what you get. Everyone enjoy the Oscars!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment