Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Monday, February 23, 2009

Manic Monday

So... today was very dramatic. I can't say to much but let's just say... it was upsetting. I also found out that one of my guy friends think I like him. Ugh!!! I hate drama like that! Yeah, unless you hear it from me, it's not true!!! But otherwise from that I had a very good day. I got to spend the whole rest of the day with my brother that returned from NY. And right now me and my brother are picking apart the Bachelor and all the relationships. I'm really excited for this episode because it is basically when the girls tear each other apart. Who doesn't love a good cat fight? On another note, have any of you seen that commercial where the girl is riding her bike and has extremely long arm pit hair? It is disgusting!!! When ever I see that commercial I want to throw up!! (No offense to the cell phone companies or the French. Hehe!) Just kidding. I'm a pretty diverse person! Today I also found out I have a stalker. This one girl just keeps staring at me. Haha! It makes me laugh. There is so much potential in the comeback that is coming. If you like you can comment and tell me what I should say. Today one of my buddies came into my 1st & 6th period. I was glad to see her at the beginning and end of today. Also, comment and tell me a topic you'd like me to write a random poem about. That has become my new found talent. So I can't really think of anything else to say so... have a fantabulous week! Sorry if I'm a boring person! Haha! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment