Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here are my random thoughts that I want to spill to the Internet. Have you ever wished that you lived in a fairytale? Like with Princes and castles? That just sounds like an amazing dream like thing for me! Is that just my weird fairytale thing or do other people feel as I do? Also, is everyone going through as tough as a time as me? Like with drama, confusion, and... awkwardness?! Also, do you ever feel like you want to run away from everything until your legs fall off? Just run and run until there is no where else to go? Do you ever wonder if these hard times will ever change and become better? What do people think of you? Do they see me as I see myself? Why do people need to treat us those rude ways? Why do they want to shoot us down and bring us up? What do people think they will gain from our tears? Wow! That's a lot of Tessa's thoughts. They are all just questions. I truly do need answers. I have been thinking about my friends. I miss Mckenzie. That was sad. I love her. She is so amazing. So... you take that in and... do whatever you want with it. Such a silly little blog isn't it. If Savannah is reading this, mine probably is weirder! This is my 13th post by the way. Just remember, we all have those times. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment