Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Monday, February 16, 2009

Singing Debut!

So today I started the steps to my dream career! I went to a my studio recording place inside the mall! For those of you that don't know much about mystudio, here's the link to the site: http://www.mystudio.net/Home.aspx. So I went there and sang "Stay Beautiful" by Taylor Swift. This was my first time so it was a little uh... new. But I have heard my voice. I gonna improve it and make it as best as possible. So that was very fun. It was cool choosing the backgrounds and stuff. Very fun! However it was a little toasty in the studio today. But I mean not bad for only $20! Now I just have to go cheer and tumble! Whoo hoo! It has been a very exciting day! So have a good monday off!

No comments:

Post a Comment