Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Road Trip!

So today me and my family decided to travel to Kartchner caves. Just a little bit of advice to everyone... make reservations! Otherwise from that little miss fortune, the museum in there was pretty interesting. There were a lot of neat things to see and some cool things to do. We also saw a video that talked about Kartchner caves. Very Informative! It seemed like if you were discovering Kartchner caves, you could not be claustrophobic. After walking around the museum we did some more driving. We went driving along the San Pedro river. Their really isn't many people there. These are the only inhabitants we found: You can only imagine how bad the road must have smelled. Their were dairy's everywhere! That's about it! So... make sure to pay attention while you drive because their might be a cow in the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment