Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog. I've created this blog to give you you're needed dose of school drama, love and some reality. Here is a little bit of information about me. I love to cheer and tumble. My favorite music is country and I love Taylor Swift. I also love my cowgirl boots! Plus I love all my friends. They are so amazing and awesome. They are what keep me in balance. I also love the beach! That is always where I want to be! Ooooo I love the beach! I think the biggest thing that happened in my week is that I gave away Susan's cookies. Susan's Cookies are a addition to my Krumz Cookies business. See one of my monthly subscribers passed away from colon cancer and we give her cookies to random people we meet. We do this to honor her and be like her. Well anyways, we gave her cookies to a lady named Kim. When I handed those to her I just saw her eyes light up. I felt an overwhelming joy in my heart. It was soooo unbelievable! She was just saying that nobody has ever done this for her. It felt so incredible to brighten her day up. Also this week I've been dealing with my lovely and light hearted peers. I have heard that middle school is difficult and I truly agree with that but I have learned from middle school that people like this won't affect my future out of school. So basically my message is that what people that act those rude and certain ways aren't really going to matter. What will matter is what we've done, what we have accomplished and how we delt with those people. During this week also, my best friend got out of the hospital! Yay! SUPER EXCITED! She was in the hospital for krone's disease. I don't really know how to explain it so... sorry bout that! But that made me super psyched. I absolutely love her! Plus my brother Ben will be coming home from his mission soon. He has been in Tennessee and will be released from his mission on April 8th! I'm so excited. My brothers are truly my lifeline! They are what keep me from going overboard. Think that's about it. So everyone have a good day and don't forget to enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment