Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some more of simple Tessa

I have been feeling very happy lately. Just happy. Don't know why but I love it! I feel as if everything id in the right place. You know that really calm and peaceful feeling. Sorry, is that clique. I don't mean it that way. Um... Awkward! :) This guy had some really bomb shoes the other day. They were orange and black checkers and had neon green. So colorful and amazing!! I want his shoes. I think they were lace up Vans! Love them!!! My teachers have been giving us sooo much home work! Ugh... I have projects in 3 of my classes. I have just been flabbergasted from all this homework. Haha! That's a funny word. Flabbergasted. Whoo! That's a knee slapper. But yeah this is serious! So much homework! It has been extremely stressful. However I did get a chunk of it done. Guess what! A new episode of Degrassi is going to come on! Whoo hoo! That just made my day better. I like watching intense drama. It makes me forget about my own problems. Hehe! On Thursday I finished Gossip Girl Season 1. Very intense and shocking but... I'm not going to spoil it for you. It was very good. Problem is... I don't have anymore Gossip Girl to watch.To bad. So sad. That was a very amazing rhyme wasn't it? Skills. ;) I also didn't have to go to school on Friday. I love sleeping in. I had to spend the whole day working on those oh so many school projects. At least it was kind of a three day weekend. I only had to go to 6th period. So haha! I got to chill at home! :) I have to babysit tonight. Since your not suppose to give out personal information online, I'll just say they are extremely cute. Super funny too. I truly do love kids. They are so happy and positive. I love it! It is, what's the word, refreshing! Very,very refreshing. On Thursday we had a wedding shower for Ms. Tracey! Wait I believe it is Mrs. Tracey! When I was a little kid I thought that meant a bunch of people brought a girl random gifts while she was in the shower. So random. Anyways, Tracey is so fun and peppy. I love her lots. It was very tyring but a lot of fun. There was really good food. That's is why I love Showers. Just kidding. It is just really fun. Today I handed out Susan's cookies. We gave them to this very nice girl that works at Rubios. It was very fun!!! I gave out some very yummy lemon cookies. I have felt like I want to give everyone I see a hug. I'm not weird, I'm just a huggable person. That is such a true quote. Here is a quote I read that I like: "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell." Savannah said that. Haha! I love that girl! So funny. Hm... I'm kind of out of things to write so... how about I work on all those projects. Table of elements, here I come. Have a good day!* XOXO Some restrictions DO apply. You have to be 14 or older. This is called Red herring. I learned that in Language Arts. Haha! You are still reading. I have you on the edge of your seats. Ooooo! Bing Bam! I should probably stop. Ok going to stop. Tessa, it is time to stop! My fingers just keep going. Like an energizing bunny. Just keeps going and going. Ughh! Stop. Ok this is the end. Just really needed to type in really small font. It is so cute and little! Like a little bunny. Uh... Akward. Ok X's and O's! XOXO! Buh- Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment