Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kicking of the Chair

Today was pretty funny. Tyler was kicking my chair in Social Studies so I went into my little complainy whinny mode on him. I told him to stop kicking my chair and he told me I don't really want him to stop. He said that I'm just saying that so he will do it more. Wow! He really has me pegged. I do really like the rhythmic shaking of my desk. I like my hand writing looking like chicken scratch because I can't hold my hand still. Tyler has me pegged. Yesterday I was feeling very upset. Have you ever felt that way? Just upset*. (View down below if you would like to know more!) Thank you to Savannah Banana! (My un-paid shrink!) I love that girl. She is so helpful and just helps me out! Just talking about her makes me feel happy. Oooo Happy happy happy! I was listening to that song called "Perfect Day." You know the one that is in the beginning of Legally Blonde? I love that song. That is my dream life right there. And sometimes, on good days my real life! It made me feel super happy. Today at young womens we will be playing sports. I am very excited plus my buddy Christine is coming! Yay! Perfect recipe for a perfect night! Think thats about it! XOXO This small font is in relation to my bad day yesterday. STUPID PMS!!! Well thats akward. Sorry if some dude read this. Well... Okey dokey. Have a now very, very ,very, very akward day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment