Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Thursday, March 5, 2009

TGFS!!!

That little thing up there in the title means "Thank Goodness for Savannah!" Seriously though thank goodness for her. I started calling her banana. I hope she doesn't mind. I can see where that could be annoying. I should stop. I love her though!!! This morning I had Coco Puffs for breakfast. I love Coco Puffs. Yummy chocolaty goodness. Mhmmmm! I had art today! Whoo hoo! This blog is sooo random isn't it. Sorry if I'm boring. I am making a clay sculpture of Blossom from the Powerpuff Girls. That has been my favorite show forever!! I was blossom when I was a little kid. So fun right?! I have to sing in front of the whole school tomorrow at a assembly. I am super psyched!! A little nervous but very excited. I will also be playing the piano. I will be singing "Love Song" by Sara Barellies. I am going to dedicate it to one of my friends that passed away in July. Apparently it was one of her favorite songs. I'm so happy that I can do that.

I heard a really cute quote on "The Office" tonight. "It dosn't matter if Cinderella gets her slipper back. It sometimes just matters if a prince picked it up." I thought that was really cute. Well think that's about it! Wish me luck for tomorrow!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment