Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Break

Spring has begun the flowers have come! Oooo! Let's try another rhyme. Spring is here. The sky's are clear. Oh... I have rhyming skills. Whoo hoo! Spring break is finally here! Super excited! Don't you just love sleeping in and just hanging out! I absolutely love it! Wow I type a lot of explanation points. I'm just a very happy person that likes explanation points. That's me, the explanation girl. That probably sums me up right there. I sang at the assembly today. So nerve racking. I was sooo nervous but I pulled through. I also wrote a song today but it isn't done yet. It's called "Have I told you That your Beautiful?" I am dedicating it to all of my friends cause I love them lots and they are... beautiful!! But anyways I did the singing thing and I think I did OK. It was so fun to see all the talent in this school. A couple of my friends participated in the talent show also. There are so many amazing people with some really cool talents. :) Over my spring break I am going to be taking care of a Yorkie Poo! That is a cross mix between a Yorkshire and a Poodle. The dog is so cute. I am actually looking forward to it. Random but I thought I would tell you what I was doing this week. Short post but that's about it! Have an fantabulous spring break! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment