Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, March 8, 2009

1 More Month

So today is March 8th. My brother gets home on April 8th. What does that mean... 1 more month and counting tell I get to see my brother. I am so excited!! I love my brother. I haven't seen him in two years. He has been on a mission in Tennessee. You can imagine how excited I am. ;-) Yesterday me and my dad got to chill out. Well not really. We were working all day. My room is going to be altered and expanded on. So basically me and my dad are going to smash through a wall and my room will become part of another room. Yesterday me and my dad completely emptied my room. Wow that was dusty!! I've never seen so much dust! I realized today that there are many deep people that go to my school and I am not the only one who feels the way I do. So refreshing. I mean it showed that I'm not the only one trapped inside a protective box. That was just so refreshing to read and see. If you are reading this you probably know who you are. Thank you so much for giving me some insight to someone that is going through the same thing I'm going through. Thanks!! Well that's about it so have a good spring break! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment