Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Have I told you lately that I love you?

The phrase "I love you" is not heard amongst peers that often. Why not? Why don't people love each other any more? What happen to those days when we were young and we all got along and we all loved each other. I miss those times. Those times where the mistakes we made and the things we said didn't matter. What happen? What happen to the days when we didn't have a single mean thought in our minds and we would never think of intentionally making someone cry? Those days when we knew that everyone was beautiful in their own special way. I really miss those times. Why don't we tell people that we love them? You never know when will be the last time you see them. You shouldn't wait to tell people that you do think about them and that you do care about them. Ever minute that goes by is the last one that will ever happen. Why would you want to spend that one minute being mean or making someone cry. I wish people would really cut each other some slack and try to understand what their peers are going through. I wish people would at least try to understand what we are going through. I wish people would think before they spoke. It would all do us some good. You don't hear people saying "I love you" anymore. Here is what I have to say to that: I love you Savannah, You are so sweet and beautiful. I love you Saskia, you are so down to earth and just... real and beautiful. I love you Sarah, you are so funny and beautiful. You really know how to pick a girl up when she is on the floor. I love you Emily, you are such a happy and beautiful person. I love you Jack, (as a friend) I haven't really gotten to know you well but the few times I have you have been nothing but funny. I love you Christine, you are beautiful and sweet and you are such an amazing person. I love you Josie, (Yes I do mean you Josie!) You can always make me laugh and you such a sweet and beautiful person. Sorry if I forgot anyone but if I did, anyone that is a part of my life, I love you. I am eternally grateful to know you. How is that for I love you?

1 comment: