Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can we all be beautiful?

Yes. Yes we can all be beautiful. When I say beautiful I don't mean putting on eye liner and cute clothes I mean being truly beautiful. We can all bring people up and we can all make people feel better. It can be easy and it can be difficult. When you just see that random person on the street you can tell them they are beautiful. That can be hard or easy. When you see one of your closest friends you can tell them they are beautiful. This can be hard or easy. You can even tell yourself that your beautiful. Surprisingly that can be hard or easy. In a nut shell true beauty is within and not out. The people I know are extremly beautiful! ;) On the other note of looking beautiful. Can we all look beautiful? Yes. My friend Erin told me that we are often hardest on our self. I agree with her. We can sometimes be the one that makes us feel the worse. Instead of looking at yourself in the mirror in the morning and thinking to yourself, "I look horrible," think "Haha! I look funny!" Not only will it make you smile it will just brighten your day a little bit. Also, the only opinion that matters is yours. Don't let those people that feel bad about themselves bring you down. I mean that is their problem not yours. If my opinion does matter to you just to let you know, I think all my friends are beautiful. Trust me, if I have talked to you more than once and have said something nice to you, you are my friend. If not, you are probably still consider a friend of mine. Plus, if you are religious like me, we are all beautiful in the eyes of god. We don't have to prove our beauty to those that won't matter in the end. If your not religious just know that I think your beautiful. Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment