Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feelings

I'm stuck in a hard spot. I can't really say why but just let it be known I'm stuck in a confused and difficult hard spot. It is kinda in my head. The other person really isn't helping me get out of this ditch I've created. It is almost like I am a shovel and I just kept digging and digging until I can't anymore and once I hit the bottom of the pit I can't stand up. So yeah, I am stuck in a ditch and probably will be for awhile until I can get my feelings and emotions to settle down. So if my posts get all confuzzled you know why. Because Tessa is in a emotional pit. XOXO I also agree with Jack's post about change. I can feel it coming. I want it to come right now. I just hope things change the way I want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment