Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Friday, March 13, 2009

Aaron got a Harley

So this is my brothers new harley. He just got it yesterday. It is a black nightster. He also found all of his gear and leather. It is pretty tight.
Aaron let me go on his bike. That bike is VERY intimidating. It was very fun though. It is so powerful and loud. It's AMAZING!!!!
Here is a more detailed look at the nightster. The bike is very fast and powerful. That is pretty much how my brothers bike looks. It is fun. He has enjoyed having it very much. Now my mom just needs to get hers.
So otherwise today I went to the store "My Sisters Closet." Very awesome! It is basically a thrift store of all high end fashion. There was stuff from like Coach, Prada and Guess. I got three beautiful dresses. It was very fun. There was so much to see. I love stuff like that!
Tracey's married! Super psyched. I love Tracey!! I have to go to her reciption tonight. I have to do a little bit of working there but, Its all good! I am in charge of the Guest Book. I have so much authority. I can see it now. General Tessa! Haha! So thats about it.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment