Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Amazing

I am in a amazing mood. I love the fact that I am just starting a post like that. ;) Today is amazing. Yesterday was amazing. Tomarrow will be amazing. There is a humongous smile on my face that nobody can erase and my face is so red from laughing. So fabulous!!! Plus to end off my fabulouse day Alex gave me a hug and I laughed and talked with my friends. Plus me and Jake were laughing in Social Studies. Amazing. I did have one problem today however. I am to short. I went to give Alex a hug and it was ugh. I don't give bad hugs I guess I'm to short. Hmm... Whatever. Well have an amazing day tomarrow!! XOXO Sorry about the ASD Sarah. I truly am sorry about it. See you tomarrow. X's and O's! :):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment