Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tessa Days

Sometimes I just post those random posts about love and life and beauty and then I turn around and talk about my silly and wacky day. Well I guess that is just me! So today we took a HUMUNGUS picture of all the 8th grade. I was on my knees the whole time and let it be known they are still in pain!!! It took forever! Otherwise from my anking knees I had a pretty good day. Baily ran into a poll at the end of the school day. It was very funny. Sorry. Knew that was random but it kinda ended my day with a laugh. WHOAAA just found this 3/18/09 oh my goodness. forever ago!!! almost a year. I am going through all my old posts just checking everything out. highschool is so much better than middle school. wow. okay so figured i should finally post this. hehehe silly kids xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment