Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I was feeling inspired

Love. What is the definition of love? Is it what we have? What we want? Is it what makes us do the things we do and what makes us say the things we say? 4 words could never be such a riddle. They say love is simple. True love can be if we let it. But the whole fad thing of quick, fast, and mindless love is difficult. They have to like you. You have to like them. You have to look good. You have to have some kind of satisfaction for them. Quick middle school love. Even though we think it won't last, we dream that it will. Or if we think this is just a quick flame we still want to get ourselves into the quick mess of middle school love. If you think about it in your head you think it is pointless. But when you are in the moment it is what you want and desire. True love. Now that is what we want and need. This is when love is blind and all that you care about is that one and single person. This is where you don't care about how they look or how they dress. This is just when they care about you. I think we all desire this at sometimes. When I say love I can mean either "Marriage Love" or just the pure simple love for yourself and others. There is quick risky love in middle school. I don't mean liking a guy or a girl but that love for someone and then getting your heart broken. We all experience this at times. Sorry I'm babbling but thanks for hearing me out. XOXO The daisy Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment