Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Read my Mind by Tessa

1st verse: Lets go walking on the corner of easy street. Come on honey you know what I want. Come on honey you know what I need. What are you blind? Can't you see? Don't you know I've been feeling this way for a long time. Can't seem to get you off my mind. Let's go. Right now to any place but here. A place where you can know. A place where you can see.
Chorus
My mind is wide open and my heart has stopped. Your the key and now I'm unlocked. Going non-stop. Can't breathe. Come on baby save me. I'm like a book but why can't you read me. Just check it out. Oh oh its so easy. Just read my mind. I don't care if you read my mind.
2nd verse: Come on honey lets go somewhere. No no I don't really care. Take my hand and squeeze it tight and lets run away from this troubled world. Once we reach our destination of nowhere, let's just stop and stare at everything around us. Oh oh. Can't you see? I don't really mind if you kiss me.
Repeat Chorus
Interlude: I heard actions spoke louder than words but you can't hear me. No you can't hear me. I thought actions were clearer than words but no no you can't see me. Oh no.
Repeat Chorus
Can't you read my mind. Go on and read my mind. Read my mind.
Alright boys and girls that is the end. Tada! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment