Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Savanah

This goes to the people that is giving one of my best friends crap. Seriously back off. Savannah is not a person that needs to be messed with. She is one of the nicest people in the entire world and the last person that needs to be given crap. I love Savannah so much and she doesn't really need this. If Savannah is reading this just let it be known that me and sooooo many other people care what happens to you and we all love you. You do so much for me and I am eternally grateful for you. To the people that are just being plain mean to her, don't take advantage of what you have. If you do you will be sorry when she is not going to forgive you. You are lucky though cause if it was me that was dealing with it you wouldn't see me, you wouldn't talk to me and it would be like you don't know me. But Savannah is a person that gives 2nd chances. Don't take advantage of it. I love you Savannah! <:-)> XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment