Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Thursday, May 14, 2009

School

Can somebody answerer one question for me? What the hell are people's problem??!! (Forgive my bad language.) Seriously, when I've done nothing to them they have to lash out and break my heart. What is their deal?! I seriously have done nothing to these people and they have to act like complete idiots. Seriously, Get a life! Is that all you have to do is make other people feel horrible? To those people I want you to know that I'm not going down that easily, you can't ruin me that easily, and I can see right through your lies. On a good note, I learned who my real friends are. Thank you so much for all you do. For loving me unconditionally and for making life such a joy. I know I can count on you and I know that you guys would never do anything so immature and mean like that. Also, special thanks to Christine. Thank you for sitting with me for 2 hours interviewing all the lie rs. (Our special Nancy Drew Case!!) Thank you Sarah, Pain, Savannah, Monica, and Kali. You were such a big help in helping me forget about it all. Thank you!! To those haters, I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for you that I have real friends that like me for who I am and that you have friends that are posers. I feel sorry for you that people like me and stand up for me even when they might not know me. Would they do that for you?? Have fun answering that for yourself. You know who you are. XOXO P.S. I love my friends. They are my everything. Thanks for all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment