Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Promotion

Can you say one word?? Amazing!!! It was definitely my favorite dance this year. I have never seen our cafeteria look so amazing. It was New York Twilight theme. It looked sooo cool!! There was a huge picture of New York, Park benches, stars everywhere, and our bathrooms looked like a subway. Cool, I know!!! My dress was zebra print in the chest part, it had a huge blue ribbon then it was really ruffly all the way down to my knees. It looked so cute!!! My shoes were really pretty. I will admit though that they hurt extremely bad!! I almost had to have Chance carry me to the parking lot!! Me and my friends took so many pictures and can you say DANCING?! It was so fun. We all danced so much. SO MUCH!!! Plus, after promotion Christine came over and we watched "Taken." Can you say Scary? (I've been doing that"Can you say?" thing a lot.) So yep I had an amazing night!!! And I passed out at 12:00 and woke up at 10:00 Am. I agree with Sarah and the promotion hangover thing. So true. I haven't sleep ed 10 hours in awhile though. It felt amazing. So yeah, promotion was amazing!! Danced with some guys. Ooo La la!! Oh and by the way, the guys I danced with, we are not dating!!! Just thought I clear that up. So I'm definitely going to miss that night!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment