Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Thursday, May 21, 2009

To my friends

Goodbye Sunshine. I'm going to miss you. I cry the storms I can feel them comin. Then the tears. The eyes are flodding. Goodbye havens. My matress in my life. I knew that if I fell you could always catch. I love the sunshine forever. I'll miss you guys. Some I just met. Some I knew forever. I will really miss all of you. Sure I'll see you again but the possibility of not seeing you everyday just kills me. I hope you all have an amazing summer. Know that you will always be in my thoughts. When I see the sunshine, I'll think of you guys. Afterall, you guys where the brightness of my day and the warmth in my heart. When we both look at the same sun I will think of you guys and you will think of me. I love you. Comgratulations class of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment