Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Monday, September 28, 2009

Friends

I love you with a passion you will never know. It makes me sad when you are upset or dissapointed. It will get better. These are no way going to be the bast years of your life. Just wait, and see. I promise you. Sarah Jarvis, I love you and miss you incredibly. But don't get stressed out about marcos honey. If you are having a good time that is all that matters. Who cares about the others. Live the life you want to live, not the ones others are exhibiting. If you have the right attitude everything will be fun and exciting just like. Love you forever and ever. My banana. I will gladly go to Georgia with you. It would be a privilidge to go. Keep on going and keep on laughing chica. You are the greatest friend a girl could have. Your sweet, funny and beautiful and you don't even know it. You are my breath of fresh air. I love you forever. Me Emily's. Love you dearly. You have the sweetest and most gorgeous smile ever. Got to tell you that sleepover at your house had to be one of the bestest nights ever. You are beautiful and fun. Don't doubt it. I think you are spectaculer. I love you tons and tons, forever and ever. So friends. you are loved. You know it. Smile like you mean it girlys. No matter what anyone says. You are the greatest. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment