Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mhmmm

Man today was good. It just ended perfectly and I have to say that I was walking to my locker with a pretty decent smile on my face. Sterling and Patrick where having a competition of how much they could make me laugh. They both did fairly well. Lets just say I have the maturity of a five year old. :) So how bout homecoming. Thats coming up. Yes siree. I am going with my best bud Banana. She is AMAZING!!! Pretty Psyched. I am wearing my promotion dress. I just need to decide on the shoes. We don't want a repeat of 8th grade promotion. Uhm... My feet hurt so bad that I almost needed to be carried out into the car. :) Pretty fantastic. So I got the new season of The Office... (There is a HUGE smile on my face right now) It is um... whats the word... Hilarious? Yes!!! That is the exact word I was looking for!! Plus I also saw the new episode for season 6. Me loves it!!! I love love love love love LOVE, deep breath, The Office. I played dodgeball yesterday... Um I am Beast!!! I was on like 4 teams and I played back to back rounds. Got a good number of people out. Caught some of the dodgeballs. It was fantastic. I was really sweaty though and red like a tomatoe. It was a little disgusting. I think people where getting grossed out by me. But Helena told me I was cute. I love her!! So today was fantastic. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment