Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, January 24, 2010

25 Things Tessa loves

Hey you guys. Feeling random today!!! So i shall make a list... of things I love.
  1. My Friends
  2. My Family
  3. Books
  4. The Office
  5. Gossip Girl
  6. Fruit Punch Fuze
  7. Tissues :)
  8. The tingly feeling in your mouth after you use mouth wash
  9. Over sized teddy bears
  10. I really love how cotton balls feel when you squish them... weird but true
  11. Cowgirl boots
  12. Sundresses
  13. Macaroni and Cheese
  14. Snuggies
  15. Clothes right out of the dryer
  16. High Heels
  17. Music=Life
  18. I am OBSESSED with engagement photos
  19. Trampolines
  20. Summer Rain
  21. Cotton dresses
  22. Things that taste like lemon
  23. Ramen noodles
  24. Guy's Sweatshirts
  25. You :)

So there you go. Hope I helped take up 5 minutes of your time. Love you lots

XOXO

2 comments: