Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cause I am/do

Upset. Annoyed. Confused. Give up. Losing. Dying. Crying. Stupid. Ignorant. Negative. Crashing. Hiding. Complicated Happy.Exhilerated. Knowing. Keep trying. Winning. Living. Smiling. Smart. Finding out. Positive. Floating. Found. Simple.
Cause I am Tessa
Don't you just love it when I talk in riddles? The past is the past. I let it happen. I can say 'oh well.' The future is the future. I can make it what I want. The present is where I am now. Not much control. Sometimes it sucks. Other times its great. The future becomes the past. Lets make it good cause we can't get it back. Unfortunatly... things happen. They make us feel like crap. We have a good cry and a very close interaction with our pillows. Watch some Gossip Girl. Get over it. Get angry. Then talk to our loved one's. And then... we try and smile and know that eventually, time will pass, and I will get over it. I always do.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment